dinsdag 25 november 2008

Some creations

As promised earlier here are some of the things I made....other things are still a work in a progress....and other things are still waiting for their picture to be taken...

A card with a Tancart set, this was my first try, so it isn't perfect, but I really like the technique! Now I have to find some way to make it without the spots...


The paper is urban prairie, the butterflies are punched out...and the leaves is a Magnolia stamp.

This is a spread out of a album about my grandparents, with childhood pictures from me and my brother with them. The first one is taken with a flash, so the pictures aren't really good.


And a close-up of the right side:


Paper is SEI Jolie Chocolat...and it's brown and pink, alpha rubons, prima flowers, doodlebug velvet brads and DMC for the swirls and text.

Geen opmerkingen: