dinsdag 5 januari 2010

Butterfly album 1

First of all a happy new year to you all! One of my resolutions for the next year is to post on my blog more often...starting today! To make it a little easier for myself, I lined up a lot of posts that will appear in the next months. The coming weeks I will be showing you layouts of a butterfly album I made. All layouts are 8x8.

First the front:


As you can see pretty simple: just covered chipboard and bind it all rings. I used the largest size, although they are still too small...but well, who cares? Unfortunately I can't remember the manufacturer of the paper.

This is one of the first layouts:


I used this sketch from Let's capture these sketches:


Ingrediƫnts:
Paper: Scenic Route Ashville (Tree is a cutout from one of the Kraft papers in this line)
Cardstock: Bazzill
Punches: Martha Stewart Garden Trellis and Large Monarch Buterfly punches.

Geen opmerkingen: