maandag 25 januari 2010

Frozen sea

Here are two entirely different lay-outs than what I have been showing you lately, theme-wise!
Four years ago I lived in Romania for six months. In the winter it gets really cold over there (think minus 20 degrees or more) and this particular winter it was so cold the Black Sea was frozen. Of course we had to see this, so we took the train for a short holiday!


The layout on the left was based on this sketch from Capture these sketches.

I used Bazzill cardstock (blue, white, red and kraft), the blue swirly paper I believe was Making Memories, Tim Holtz Edge Distresser, Faded Jeans Distress Ink, silver flakes from Ebay and a grey and brown stabilo pen.

The other layout was based on a Twisted sketch.


The twist was "envelope", so I put my journaling in a little envelop on the bottom left.

I used the same ingrediƫnts as the layout above, so it would make a nice spread. Hope you like them!

1 opmerking:

Yatie Tajudin zei

Great take, Annelies!! Love that envelope!

Thanks for playing along at Twisted Sketches!!