zondag 10 januari 2010

Pagemaps Sketch

I thought I'd give you a break from all the butterflies...by showing you this layout I made this weekend.

This sketch was posted on a forum where I come often (Royal Lemon). I also entered it into Ingeborg's Scrapbooking Competitions.



As you see I switched it upside down. Here is my take on it. I love how it turned out!


The little birdhouses are digital stamps from In Style Stamps and can be found here.

The tree I made after this card. Today she posted a tutorial on how to make the tree. Mine is a little diffent because I saw the tutorial once I finished the tree. You can find the tutorial here!


Ingrediƫnts: Scenic Route Paper, Quickutz leaf die, In style digital stamps, copic markers, Pipoos little bird punch.

1 opmerking:

Jody Morrow zei

Your layout is gorgeous! I love the tree you created! Very pretty!